There are a few troubleshooting steps that can be taken if your Live Steam cannot connect. If the Live Stream of a camera times out, the live streaming will display failed. Below are some troubleshooting steps for your reference :
If your eco4life Cam can't successfully stream though the servers can see that it's there. This can be caused by having too many devices connecting to the network. Try the following:
- Disconnect your smartphone or tablet from your WiFi network and reconnect it
- If that doesn't work, you can try connecting to a different network or switching to Mobile Data (4G/LTE)
- If the issue persists, try disconnecting devices from your network such as other smart devices, tablets, or computers
IF still live streaming failed, please try bellow also:
- Unplug the camera's USB cord, wait 5 seconds, and plug it back in.
- If you still get the error, you can try to deactivate any firewall settings on your device or network.
- Slow internet speeds can also cause these errors.
- Test your internet speed by going to https://www.speedtest.net/ on the smartphone or tablet you are using and run the test.
- eco4life Cam needs a minimum upload speed of 1-2 Mbps for SD and 4-7 Mbps for HD. Try connecting to a different network or lower the traffic from other devices on your network if you are below the minimum.
Check for the upload speed, not the download speed, of your network.